Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[CITY] Willy Wonkas of Burgercraft

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[CITY] Willy Wonkas of Burgercraft

Postby Puddleglum » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:33 pm

I have created a LEGO tribute to my favorite burger joint, Five Guys Burgers and Fries. :) Image is a link to Flickr. Enjoy!

Im in ur flickr
Puddleglum

Re: [CITY] Willy Wonkas of Burgercraft

Postby Flynn » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:18 pm

I love the tile design on the side, as well as the burger and table. However, the chairs look a little off, I think they'd look better with just one leg, although that would ruin the great design of the rest of the chair. Overall, this is really nice.
joecrowaz on Flickr wrote:Flynn you little wussy with a purple robed fairy for an icon,

Flickr Brickshelf
Flynn

Postby BigBenKenobi » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:41 am

Haha that's awesome, and it makes me incredibly hunrgy considering it's lunchtime for me. Han sitting at the table, or I guess it looks like him, is a nice touch too :D .
Do or do not, there is no try - Yoda
BigBenKenobi

Postby Jake » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:57 am

Fun, that's one big burger! I really like the chairs, and the whole scene is very well excecuted.
Jake

Postby Puddleglum » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:15 am

Thanks guys! It is a Han fig - just about all my figs are SW, space, castle, and pirates, so Han was about as "City" as I could find. Details like furniture and food at minifig scale are a pain, but I'm pretty happy with how the chairs and tables turned out. The flickr photo page has a link to where I got the chair idea from - the original person used one of those ladder pieces for the back, and it looks even better. But the tan ladders are a rare non-production color. :-\
Im in ur flickr
Puddleglum

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase