Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[Space] T-34 Swarm Fighter

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[Space] T-34 Swarm Fighter

Postby Talon Karrde » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:48 pm

The T-34 was an incredibly successful fighter during it's service in the Auroran Space Navy due to its immense practicality, the combination of heavy armour, powerful engines and advanced maneuverability capabilities made it far superior to all it's competitors, however, the tendency for the nuclear reactor to overload and fry the pilot made it impossible for the continued service of this fighter and it was succeeded by more expendable droid piloted fighters.

B-Shelf

This is my entry for the Starfighter contest on Flickr. :)
We're gonna need a lot of Mescaline for this...
Talon Karrde

Re: [Space] T-34 Swarm Fighter

Postby Solo » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:55 pm

Whenever anyone uses "swarm" in their description I yearn for a true swarming picture... and yet I never seem to get one. :(
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Talon Karrde » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Solo wrote:Whenever anyone uses "swarm" in their description I yearn for a true swarming picture... and yet I never seem to get one. :(

Best I could do with limited knowledge of how Gimp actually works :P
We're gonna need a lot of Mescaline for this...
Talon Karrde

Postby Jake » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:10 am

I saw this on Flickr, very cool. I love the wing design, and well done for using the RGS bubble turret for the cockpit.
Jake

Postby noobswatter » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:23 pm

Sweet , i'm loving the design. This is one of the best "small fighters" i've seen in a while.

keep it up. ;)
noobswatter

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase