Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[Space] S-Type MOC

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[Space] S-Type MOC

Postby kelano28 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:03 pm

Here is a prototype i've been working on..

I'm new to MOCs so sorry if its kinda bad.

http://www.cse.lehigh.edu/~kjg210/other/mocs

It was made completely out of parts from the Imperial Landing Craft along with an extra windshield I had lying around.
Last edited by kelano28 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kelano28

Re: [Space] S-Type MOC

Postby GIR3691 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:28 am

I like the design so far. Just clean up a few of the gaps and exposed studs here and there. The large white slopes on either sides could be hinged so they fold like an X-wing.
>>[email protected] <<
GIR3691
Staff Writer

Postby Jake » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Cool design, but I think either the grey needs to go entirely, or to be more integrated into the model. The cockpit area needs sorting out, it looks a little sparse there. The rear is nice, but it's a bit jumbled with all the shmoovy angles, although I still love it.
Jake

Postby kelano28 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:55 pm

Jake wrote:Cool design, but I think either the grey needs to go entirely, or to be more integrated into the model. The cockpit area needs sorting out, it looks a little sparse there. The rear is nice, but it's a bit jumbled with all the shmoovy angles, although I still love it.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll try to clean it up a bit...
kelano28

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase