Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[Star Wars] Clone Wars Era Update - 4 new MINI Models!

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

Re: [Star Wars] Clone Wars Era Update - 4 new MINI Models!

Postby mandalorian_marshall » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:11 am

I am once again baffled by the amount of detail and recognize-ability (?) that you manage to work into your mini models. It wasn't until I read the description for the RGS that I realized just how small it was. Keep up the good work!

liquidcross wrote:What we need is a Legostein vs. roguebantha MINI Battle Royale. The best part? Everybody wins. :D

I just swallowed my gum. ;) Seriously though, I can respect your reasons for not wanting a competition. Besides, you two don't need a competition to motivate you to make incredible minis.
mandalorian_marshall

Postby Larry Lars » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:59 am

Perfect! The Republic Gunship is among the best SW minis I've seen lately. The treatment of the scale is superb. Being this tiny and yet so well done makes it somewhat cartoony and really cute.
Larry Lars

Postby Legostein » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:34 pm

Hello again dear fellow builders!

I was not aware the thread was still going on, so thank you once again everyone for your interest and nice comments! I can only repeat what I said earlier, it's a pleasure to build, and I enjoy sharing with you all. :)

See you soon,

~ Chris
Legostein

Previous

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase