Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[SW] V-wing Speeder from Rogue Squadron N64

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[SW] V-wing Speeder from Rogue Squadron N64

Postby Ty55 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:22 am

Model
Reference
Link to page
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/99657
Ty55

Re: [SW] V-wing Speeder from Rogue Squadron N64

Postby Galagoo » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:48 am

It's looking good, but the lower part of the body seems to be quite wide.

The orange highlights on the top of the craft look a bit messy, too. I'd suggest replacing some of them with dark bley - or some greebling.
Galagoo

Postby Jake » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:16 am

I really like this, you've nailed the shape of the wings very well. However, I agree with Galagoo that your cockpit area is too wide, maybe shave a stud off each side?
Jake

Postby JPCJedi » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:05 am

The cockpit may be wide, but the orange highlights are accurate, if messy. Maybe you could remove the orange round tiles and stick to only 1x2 grills as the highlights.

Great MOC in any case.
Bricklink|Flickr
When the Lord spits in your face, he’s trying to cure you of something.--John 9:1-41
JPCJedi

Postby Ty55 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:11 pm

JPCJedi wrote:The cockpit may be wide, but the orange highlights are accurate, if messy. Maybe you could remove the orange round tiles and stick to only 1x2 grills as the highlights.

Great MOC in any case.

I ran out of Orange grills .. :D

But I even agree with the cockpit statement, if you read the Moc pages description, I just couldn't do that and get the canopy to fit in between the plates :( Mostly down towards the nose, It was the only way I could accomplish the shape that I wanted.
Ty55

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase