Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[STAR WARS] Clone Styng Speeder

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[STAR WARS] Clone Styng Speeder

Postby Jedd the Jedi » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:56 am

I love that new forum smell! I'm glad to be back and am digging the new emo look.

Here's my "shut up and build" week project: an alternate model from the Clone Walker Battle Pack called the Clone Styng Speeder.

It was difficult to build using limited pieces, as is usually the case, but after plenty of experimentation I hope I "innovated" something fine.

Brickshelf Gallery for this and other battle pack alternates (when public)
Jedd the Jedi

Re: [STAR WARS] Clone Styng Speeder

Postby Jake » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:29 am

I really like the design of the winglets, but the body is very sparse. Could you bring in the winglets closer to the body, as that would make the central area seem more developed, maybe. All in all though, it's good for the pieces at your disposal, so well done there.
Jake

Re: [STAR WARS] Clone Styng Speeder

Postby Jedd the Jedi » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Thank you for the lone comment. You've got some very good input there and I'll see what I can do to make the body less spartan.
Jedd the Jedi

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase