Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[Cowboy Bebop] Swordfish II

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[Cowboy Bebop] Swordfish II

Postby Robzula » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:23 am

My rendition of Swordfish II, Spike Spiegel's starfighter on Cowboy Bebop. Click the image for more pictures.
Robzula
Staff Writer

Re: [Cowboy Bebop] Swordfish II

Postby banthafodder » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:03 pm

Great job on the nose. I think the wings need just a little more so they don't only look like plates. With the great work on the nose I feel that there should be a little more aerodynamic effect to the wing's leading edges. I do like the cockpit as well.
banthafodder

Postby Tohst » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:27 pm

Very nice. Especially for the size. Most MOCs of this end up being very large compared to a minifigure to get the shape right.

-Tohst
Tohst
Staff Writer

Postby Robzula » Thu May 01, 2014 4:18 am

Thanks for the feedback and praise. Yeah, I figured the nose/cockpit would be the most difficult part, so I started there and managed to knock them out surprisingly easily, but by the time I got to the wings I was out of parts and overall motivation. I'll probably take another crack at them next time I have my parts out.
Robzula
Staff Writer

Postby sparkart » Fri May 09, 2014 9:31 am

Very cool. Tiling the wings or some other SNOT would really add to the racer sleekness, IMHO. Nice nose job!
sparkart

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase