Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

System Scale MOC Millennium Falcon

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

System Scale MOC Millennium Falcon

Postby Dario Del Frate » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:39 am

Hello everybody, it took me quite a while to finalize my MOC MF... It is built from scratch from the ashes of 7965 with 1000 pieces more for "added accuracy". Anybody interested in a peek, please visit: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/390350.
Lobot -many thanks- also blogged the MOC on Eurobricks http://eurobricksstarwarsforum.com
Comments are more than welcome!
Ciao
Last edited by Dario Del Frate on Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dario Del Frate

Re: New UCS Millenium Falcon MOC

Postby Spencer Solo » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:12 pm

Awesome. I've tried to make my own modifications on that version, and it's interesting seeing how many different approaches people take. I hope you don't mind if I use some of these techniques on mine ;)
" Try? Ha! Do or do not. There is no try."- Yoda
Favorite my Photos!:[flickr=]http://www.flickr.com/photos/96452956@N02/[/flickr]
Spencer Solo

Re: New UCS Millenium Falcon MOC

Postby Dario Del Frate » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:12 am

Hi! Glad you like it ... Go ahead with the mod and let me know if you need advise! May the force be with you ; )
Dario Del Frate

Re: System Scale MOC Millennium Falcon

Postby markus1984 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:03 am

I`m not a big Fan of the TLC MF`s because they are a little bit to small :D , but your modification is great!
Looks more better with all the details than the original Set.

Good work man!

markus
markus1984

Postby Dario Del Frate » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:48 am

Thank you Markus... I thought such an iconic ship as the falcon deserved it! Thanks!
Dario Del Frate

Postby Dario Del Frate » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:06 pm

markus1984 wrote:I`m not a big Fan of the TLC MF`s because they are a little bit to small :D , but your modification is great!
Looks more better with all the details than the original Set.

Good work man!

markus

Markus! I believe it is you on mocpages with the steampunk b-wing! R E S P E C T man! You did an awesome job with such fantastic detailing... and your carbonate freezing chamber is probably my preferred Star Wars diorama ever! Great to hear you like my Falcon!
Dario Del Frate

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase