Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!
Ace Kim | June 5th, 2006 | Uncategorized

New Poll Today

While you’re browsing amongst the excellent entries in the vignette contest, take a gander to the right and you’ll see a new poll. I can’t remember if I asked this question recently, and if I have, forgive the apparent lapse in memory. If not, cast your vote on which of the 6 Star Wars movies you liked best.

I really hope LEGO took note of the last poll. Out of 2,309 votes compiled, only 288 favored stickers for one reason or another. That’s about 12%. The other 88% clamored for more printed elements.